"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, September 26, 2008

TV and Soccer

Last night Kolton had a soccer game and it was so nice outside! Much better than last Saturday. In fact, if it's hot tomorrow I may skip his game. I'm ready for the weather to cool down or Emma to get here. I think she'll come before cool weather though which is fine with me.

After the game I came straight home and hit play on the DVR for Grey's. I was disappointed in the season premiere though. This morning I watched ER and it was GREAT. I cried like a baby but I love that show. To match Cindy's blog, here's what's set up on my DVR:
Grey's (of course)
ER (of course)
Dancing with the Starts (only because Cody is on there)
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters

My list is much shorter than Cindy's by the way.

Tonight Robert is taking Kolton to the Wylie football game and I'll be taking Josh to Peter Piper Pizza with Cindy and Justine. The place better not be a beating like Chuck E Cheese or else Cindy's going to owe me big time!!!!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Get ready for the beating! And when do you have time to watch that much t.v.?

Hannah said...

I swear I will never have a DVR. If I don't have time to watch it when it comes on, I don't have time to watch it.

The Langfords said...

Peter Piper was a breeze compared to Chuck E Cheese, huh? The kids had fun for sure. And now we've proven that 4 year olds get way more tickets than 3 year olds!