"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I've been tagged by 2 blogging friends, Helen and Jennifer, to list 6 random things about myself. Can I come up with 6?! I'll try.

1. Robert and I were set up on a blind date (sort of). For more on who's to blame click here http://daddysourhero-gina.blogspot.com/

2. I wrecked my dad's car when I was 16. Wrecked in like it rolled several times in a wheat field and no seat belt but I somehow walked away from it.

3. I have only 1 sibling and my dad is my "real" dad. Growing up and even at church people think he's my step-dad for some reason.

4. I've been to more rodeos than I care to admit and would prefer to never attend another one.

5. The time I spent at Kansas State University I majored in elementary education...what was I thinking?!!!

6. I lived on the island of Guam as a kid.

I'm suppose to tag 6 friends but can only tag these:

Cari
Cindy
Hannah
Melissa

Here are the rules for the tag:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six people @ the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Yep, didn't learn anything new.