"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still Cranky

Well, today I am still cranky. Not as bad as yesterday but today the AC isn't working in the house. Lucky for me it is cloudy outside and the AC tech can come today. I hate our AC....maybe someday our home warranty company will just replace the thing!

Josh went to the doctor with me today and I had to reassure him that Emma wasn't coming today at the doctor's appointment. We didn't have time to go visit the newborn nursery but he didn't really mind too much since he left the doctor with 2 lollipops and gum. My weight is fine, BP fine, Emma's fine....no reason to induce yet and yes I did ask. Robert laughed when I told him but I was induced with Kolton and Josh so why not with Emma?!! So far though no reason to. She did say Emma's not very big but the boys were only 6 pounds so she probably won't be big either.

Tonight Josh has soccer practice and his first game on Saturday. Kolton had practice last night and his first game isn't until the 15th. His coach isn't too happy with the schedule. Their games start after everyone else and end before everyone else and we have 6 or 7 games on Monday nights. If I didn't work at home we'd have a problem with that but since I'm here on Mondays maybe it'll be ok.

1 comment: