"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, September 14, 2008

PICTURES

Finally I'm postting pictures of the stuff I've blogged about and said I had pictures...well here's the proof.

Picture of Josh and Jacob Alcorn at Geneva Dore's 3rd birthday....girl has a TON of friends!!!


Outdoor waterpark at Great Wolf Lodge.


Jacob Alcorn eating his birthday cake..he's now 2!!


Kolton on the boat July 4th weekend.


Justine Langford turning 3!!


Pebbles....just because.


Josh's first day of pre-school this yaer.


Josh's first soccer game....downloaded the pictures but now I can't find them on the computer!!! As soon as I do I'll post a picture.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love the pics! You got some good ones of Kolton yesterday. I guess you must have threatened him with his presents or something!