"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, September 29, 2008

Twinkies and Chicken

Robert and I are cracking up over Cody on DWTS. Guess the ADD trait comes from the Martin side of the family since Cody and Robert share that common gene! (If you watched tonight then you get my post title.)

I love having all my shows back on this fall. Someone asked how I have time to watch all the shows I record. I work from home! Some people take a coffee break, some a smoke break, and some a DVR break. I can watch the show in half the time it takes to watch it "live". And of course there is always time to watch a show after the kids go to bed. (Hannah, that would apply to you ya know!)

Today Josh and I took it easy today. Last night the deacons wives hosted a dessert social for our interim pastor and I over did it. I was on my feet way too long and paid for it when I got home. I go back to the doctor Wednesday morning and I want an induction date! I'm so over this pregnancy thing. I'm not one of those women who loves to be pregnant. By the end of last night when people asked me how I was feeling my response was "pregnant"!! I'm 2 weeks away from popping...how do you think I feel?!!! I know everyone means well but I still get tired of answering the same old question! Kolton is even getting anxious and told me he's ready for Emma too. No one is more ready than I am.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

That's so sweet that Kolton is ready. Now if you could just get Josh to feel the same!!!!

Jenn said...

Those desserts sure were good too!!

I don't think you are going to make it two more weeks... Just the look on your face Sunday made me think it's going to be any day now!

Melissa said...

Just put a sign on that says, I'm fine and how are you? LOL!! I am going to guess and say October 9th. Fingers Crossed.