"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Go Cody...and other stuff

Kolton had to go to bed tonight before it was announced that Cody was safe on Dancing with the Stars...and he was so mad at me!! There was no way he was staying up past 9:00 when 8:30 is his regular bedtime. Our house voted again tonight for Cody. Did you know you could vote up to 13 times from one phone number?!

This past weekend Kolton had soccer pictures and a game. It may not have seemed that hot on Saturday but try sitting at a soccer game! It was hot and Kolton was so tired after the game but the Bandits did great and won once again.

Saturday morning Josh missed his soccer game to attend the "Sibling Class" at Presby so he could learn how to be a big brother to Emma. Kolton attended the same class before Josh arrived but I was already on bed rest so I missed out on the class. Josh didn't want to change the diaper and when asked to hand the baby to dad he picked "Emma" up by her leg, then the other leg when Robert asked him to try it again, and then by her arm when he saw the legs weren't the right body part to grab!! We took a tour of L&D which made my blood pressure go up....3 weeks and counting...yikes! We also went up to the newborn nursery which Josh and I have been doing after each doctor's appt. Usually we see a baby or 2 but Saturday morning all the moms must have still been asleep because the nursery was FULL. So now he is a certified big brother....let the fun begin.

Remember at the end of one of my blogs I asked the question, Clay Aiken...gay or straight? Surprise! He's finally coming out...as if he had to.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Clay comment..........lmao!!

I missed Cody dancing! I'm only watching now that I know he's Roberts cuz!.....Plus, Allan wanted to watch it.

O, I remember when my kids had soccer games when I was preggo........I stayed home most times!

You're so good to take Josh to the sibling class.

Hannah said...

Cody who? I never get to watch stuff since the J's don't go to bed until 845ish.

Josh will be fine once Emma gets here. Besides, she's gonna be tough. With 2 big bros, she has to be!

Can you believe it took Clay so long to come out. Duh!

Melissa said...

Clay Aiken....ew!! Josh, he's such a cutie!!