"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Happenings

AC is still out. Of course the parts didn't come in early..hopefully the compressor will be on time today and we'll have a cool house tomorrow. The boys and I have been staying with my parents and I feel like I'm living out of my car. I make trips to the house to do a load of laundry and pick up clean clothes. Yesterday when I was here it was 86!! Robert's been hanging at my parents during the day and coming home at night...what a trooper...I guess!

Friday night Josh had a birthday party to go to at a bounce house place and there were a ton of kids. I think the girl turning 3 has more friends than I do!! I was tired for the parents just being there. I actually did take pictures but haven't been home long enough to download them yet.

Saturday morning Josh had his first soccer game...again I have pictures. If his age group kept score, his team lost but it was cute to watch them play their first game. We took the kids to the mall Saturday night to give my parents a few hours of quiet and Sunday was the usual church, football and the kids started AWANA.

I sure am hoping tonight is the last night to stay with mom and dad. Kolton and I have to leave their house by 7:05 to get him to school on time at 7:30 which means we wake up a bit earlier than we are used to. O well, at least we have a place to stay!!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

u crack me up............3 yr old has more friends than you!

Jenn said...

I hope the air gets fixed tomorrow! Of course, then a cold front will come in and you won't need the air....at least that's how it usually works anyway!