"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kolton's Party

Today we had Kolton's birthday party. He'll turn 9 on October 4th but since that is close to Emma's due date of the 15th we decided to have his party early. We took kids to Main Event in Plano where they played laser tag, bowled, ate pizza and cake, then played arcade games. I'm tired now! And I actually have PICTURES!!! (Helen you must be so proud of me).

Kolton and Parker


Jenna "dancing" after knocking over a pin or 2.


Josh playing an arcade game


The cake


Presents!


Kolton, Grant, Mason, Parker


I guess we didn't get a group picture....o well!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

OMG!! I had to see it to believe it! Yeah!!!!