"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to my sister, Sonya! She's my only sibling and lives in Topeka, Kansas and has an adorable 3 year old son, Alex. She's an attorney with a firm in Topeka and our family is so proud of her. Ok, so the picture is a little cheesy but it's the one off the firm's website....

Emma is still doing well. She kept Robert up for a while last night...not crying...just not wanting to sleep. Let's hope tonight is different. Robert goes back to work tomorrow and as I imagined I'm not ready but he is!! He's got cabin fever. Emma had company yesterday. Robert's best friend Tony and his wife Donnessa brought their 18 month old daughter over yesterday to see Emma again. They live in Forney so we don't get to see them as much as we used to when they lived in Rockwall. Robert and Tony have known each other since they were babies in the church nursery...let's just say they've known each other a looooong time!!

My best friend Cindy got a baby boy last weekend too. (She's adopting through CPS again like Justine.) He was born on Kolton's birthday, the 4th, and the odds of this boy staying with Cindy and being adopted are pretty high. Now we have Josh and Justine, Emma and Ethan, who was born on Kolton's birthday....he has to be a keeper!!! I haven't even seen him yet except for pictures. Hopefully this week I'll feel like driving and I can go see him.

And finally, our church may have found our new pastor. Robert gets to meet him Tuesday, he preaches next Sunday and the church votes the following Sunday so stay tuned for the results!!!! I still miss Mark and Gina though.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I forgot about Tony! I thought about your wedding when Scott and I drove through Gladewater last week.

Hannah said...

me too (miss Mark and Gina) but i'm really excited about the new guy.

Melissa said...

WOW, your sister really looks like your MOm and yourself. I hope you feel like getting out this week.....free babysitting , anytime!!

Melissa said...

I just tagged you, read my blog...