"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, October 24, 2008

Kolton Update

Kolton was much better yesterday and went to school. Early this morning Josh woke Robert and I up and we thought he was going to be sick too but he slept in until 9 this morning and was fine!

Last night I got to see Gina (Forrest). She finally made it over to see baby Emma. We had a good visit and I plan on making a trip to Granbury once the Forrest compound is finished being built. I've never been to Granbury so maybe Robert and I will make a weekend of it..who knows.

Some days with a newborn I feel rested and other days not so much. Today is a not so much day. It's only 8:45 and I could go to bed already! Both the boys went to my parents house tonight so Robert and I have peace and quiet (minus the occasional cry from Emma).

1 comment:

Helen said...

I think they have a drive-in movie theater you and your family would enjoy!

Take your time letting your body recover. It just went through a major trauma!