"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Emma Kate's Stats

Emma went back to the doctor today for her 2 week check up. She is doing very well and has gained an ounce per day since her 1 week visit. Last night she let me sleep! Robert fed her at 10:00 and she didn't eat again until 4:30!!! I wonder if she'll do that again tonight?? Anyway, here are her 2 week stats:

Weight: 7 pounds 2 ounces...11th percentile
Length: 20" long....28th percentile
Head: 34.3 cm...7th percentile

After her appointment I took her to my office to meet everyone. I'm officially back at work...yes already...sad isn't it. I decided when I started helping Josh play Spongebob on the Wii that it was time to start working again. I'm still working from home so going back to work isn't that big of a deal really. I still get to sleep in as long as Emma does and nap whenever I want to. It'll be a few more weeks yet before I leave Emma with anyone and be back at my office twice a week.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray that Emma is sleeping so good. Your back at work? You are crazy!! Oh, I wished I stayed at home, I would love to keep her...lol, there's that baby fever talking again....ha...

Anonymous said...

Ok, you have WAAAAAY more energy than I do. I wasn't ready to go back to work after 12 weeks (still not ready!). Glad Emma is doing so well!

Hannah said...

Let me know if you ever want me to keep her so you can nap. I'm sure Jenna would love a nap-mate! Working? What's that? J/K! I totally understand. I was ready way sooner this time, and being at home makes all the difference!

Jenn said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already two weeks old! I went back to work when Adam was only two weeks old and I remember just being completely exhausted. I hope she continues to sleep through the night for you so you don't get worn out!