"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Family Update

Emma is now almost 1 week old and is doing great. Still in the eat/sleep only stage which I know won't last much longer! She is adjusting to the Watson house easily and Robert and I are adjusting to being outnumbered. Lucky for us, Kolton is old enough to take care of himself for the most part..minus the diabetes management :)
Kolton is super excited about Emma and will be a huge help. Josh is getting used to having her around. He ignores her most the time but every so often he'll ask where she is or go looking for her to say hi. Today he fed her for the first time and I'll post those pictures once they get downloaded. Pebbles also ignores Emma for the most part too. Sometimes she'll come up to her for a sniff but so far her favorite part of Emma is the boppy pillow that she loves to curl up in. Lucky for her, she doesn't shed...otherwise anything of Emma's would be off limits. Robert has been off this week/working from home and I know I won't want him to go back to work on Monday. I am very thankful he's been home this week but I'll go ahead and wish for one more!!!

Emma already has nicknames too. I think I'm the only one who calls her Emma. Kolton calls her Emmie which Josh is picking up on too. My dad calls her peanut and Robert has been calling her M Kate or just Kate. I thought I'd call her Emma Kate but so far Emma does it for me.

2 comments:

The Langfords said...

Can I just say how excited I am to both have babies together! Who knew this day would ever come? My poor kid ONLY has nicknames. Bubba, buddy, and little man.

Melissa said...

Hey there, don't think I have forgotten you! I am coming soon!!!