"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep

That sums up Emma's world right now. She's got herself on a good schedule eating every 3 hours during the day and then takes a 5 hour stretch followed by a 4 hour stretch at night. She loves the sound of running water and getting her hair washed and hates having the diaper changed. Her cord is close to falling off and I can't wait to give her a real bath!!

Robert went back to work this week and I'm surviving solo with the help of several cokes throughout the day!! You know you have a newborn when you wake up from a "nap" at 6:00 in the evening!!

Here's a few more pictures.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I love these pics, how very very sweet!!!!

Hannah said...

OMG, those are the cutest pictures! Jenna loves running water too! It puts her to sleep every night when I run my bath.

Jenn said...

I love the one of Kolton looking at her! How sweet!!!

Melissa said...

Hey marla, I was reading my post on here and there must be something wrong with my clock cause I was still at work at 4:45pm. I didn't get home until after 7pm....very strange!!

Melissa said...

yes, it's my clock alright, it's ten minutes till 9 and it says it's 6:46pm......that is sooo weird. I'm just younger than I thought!! HAHA!!

Helen said...

Those are some sweet pics! I think Emma looks like Kolton.