"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Turn....

...to be sick! Robert was nice and let me sleep all night Friday and took both Emma feedings. He then got up and got Josh to his 8:30 soccer game and played golf Saturday afternoon. By the time he got home though I was running fever, had a headache and my body hurt! I talked to the OB on call since I was told to call if I started running fever over 100.4...she decided it was probably "just the flu". Last night before I went to bed I found some Tamiflu we had from last year and it hadn't expired yet!!! I've had 2 doses and slept for basically 19 hours (now I know what it's like to be my dog) and am feeling better. The boys went to my parents house yesterday and Emma went over there this morning to spend the day so hopefully no one else in the house gets the flu.

No one in the family has been sick in what feels like forever until we have a 3 week old!!!!!

And Robert and I have to say happy birthday to our friend Brian....we missed his party today. :{

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Missed yall. Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for not coming : ) I made everyone use hand sanitizer as they walked in the door 'cause so many people have been sick lately! Oh, and we have TONS of pizza left. Do ya'll want some?

Melissa said...

So sorry you are sick. Let me know if I can help you. I'm not contagious! Just allergies. :) I'm praying for you.

Jenn said...

Sorry you are sick!! What a miserable thing to have!!! Robert seemed pretty worried for you this morning...it was really sweet!! Hope you get to feeling well soon. I'll be praying for protection against the yuck for the rest of your family. Let me know if you need anything.

Helen said...

K, I told u we were trying 2 be a warrior 2 soon......take ur time 2 let ur body heal!! RELAX! Hope u feel better soon & da baby doesn't get it.

Also, ur older than when u had the other 2......takes longer 2 recup! Remember, been there, done that.