"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, October 6, 2008

Emma Kate Watson





The newest addition to the Watson family arrived Friday, October 3 at 3:25 pm and weighed in at 6 lbs 8 oz and was 18 1/4" inches long. Emma is doing great!! Kolton is sooo excited! He brought me flowers on Saturday and bought Emma a pair of shoes. Josh on the other hand, has held her once and is more excited about the fact that Robert is home this week. Emma has a full head of hair. I'll post a picture of that as soon as we download more pictures.

6 comments:

Bones said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!

I've been on pins and needles! Since Cindy was scrapping her heart out all weekend, I couldn't get the news out of her on Emma's arrival! I follow your blog, btw!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Look at her holding her pacifier!!!

Jenn said...

What a beauty...ya'll done good!! Can't wait to meet her!!

Hannah said...

She's so much cuter in person! You look great too girl!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, now i miss you even more. she is beautiful. i'm so glad to finally see a picture of her. hopefully i will get to meet her soon!

Helen said...

WOW! I'm amazed you're already blogging!

CONGRATS!!! Makes me want to have another.........the thought just passed.

What a beautiful blessing she is!