"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Day at Camp

The boys went to the last day of camp today. Tomorrow morning is family rec and picnic and the closing ceremony. The kids are tired! Today Kolton went swimming, fishing, and mentioned a slip 'n' slide (I HATE those things). They both come home with a little sun and tired eyes.

Yesterday they didn't go to camp...I woke up at 1:00 am in "mild discomfort" to say the least. My mom had to drive me to the doctor because I was bent over like a little old lady. The doc determined it wasn't my appendix or a kidney stone and decided I pulled a ligament...ouch is right. After resting the rest of the day I was back to my normal pregnant self today. And did I mention Robert is still out of town?!! I've handeled this long mission trip pretty well up until yesterday. But when I was flying solo and not feeling good I was wishing he was home. 3 more days to go! Remember though, the guy who introduced us, David, is in Iraq and has 2 months of a 12 month tour left (his 3rd tour by the way)....his wife would be rolling her eyes at me saying "give me a break....9 days"...so I won't complain. I've talked to Robert everyday and she only talks to David when he calls...however often that is.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

If you need a thing, please call. Glad you are okay. :)

Jenn said...

OOOO, how scarey. I'm glad everything is okay! Little girls seem to stretch the stomach more than little boys (at least from my experience) so maybe that's what happened to the ligament (little boys stretch the hips).

I'd offer help but, who am I kidding...I can barely hold my crew togther right now. So, instead I offer prayers!