"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mission Trip Update

The MRBC crew made it to Colorado Springs early this afternoon ahead of schedule. Robert called from the burger king on base which brought back memories of the burger king on the base where my dad was stationed until I was 8 and the burger king on the base Robert would drill at when I met him....each base must have a burger king!!!! Tomorrow the kids are going to Pikes Peak after church, Robert's playing golf on Tuesday..tough mission trip huh??!! He was looking at snow capped mountains wearing long sleeves and pants as the boys and I were heading to the pool.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I hope mom gets to go on a "mission" trip with no kids when dad returns.

Burger King............not a fan of it. I've been there once, the one located by schlitterbaun.

Melissa said...

In regards to our conversation today, i would just like to say, "UGH!!!!!"

Thanks Marla, appreciate you thinking of us.