"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, June 2, 2008

Josh and Gracie

Today I watched Josh's good friend Gracie. It amazes me how different kids are...Josh is so laid back compared to her...she likes to keep busy. She was bored by 10 this morning if that tells you anything. After a trip to Mexico..I mean the McDonald's in Murphy for lunch and a little more playing it was time for her to go home at 4...not too bad of a day.

Robert is getting a cold which #1 is not good since he is leaving for the Youth Mission Trip Friday and #2...well you know how men are when they are sick.....

One last comment, how can a person be on WIC and still carry a Coach bag AND have a pedicure?? I'm all for helping out those who are struggling but I think we all know how much a Coach bag costs.....not to mention the rock this lady had on her hand....

4 comments:

Melissa said...

your comment deserves a comment back; it's called mooching off the government; lying. Nuff said. Grrrr!!!

By the way, what's a coach bag? Seriously, I don't know. An expensive purse?

Helen said...

I would love to have a coach, but seriously I'd rather have $300. in my purse. I would love to ask them how do they work the system, or even just call in on them. That's our tax dollars at work!

Melissa said...

okay, you haven't blogged since Monday; what's up with that??ha!

Marla said...

Justine got WIC...maybe the lady was a foster mom.....