"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Rhea


This weekend I am babysitting Bulee the Beagle for my parents. They went to Natchez, MS this weekend to celebrate great-aunt Rhea's 96th birthday. She still lives by herself in Kentwood, LA (yes she, her kids and grandkids know the Spears clan) and she just recently quit working at the LA welcome center. Last time I saw her was in Jan. when I was in Natchez for my great-aunt Bobbye's surprise 80th birthday party. Rhea and Bobbye are the only two siblings left of my (parental) grandma's...the baby and the oldest. I've posted a picture of Aunt Bobbye and I because she is the closest thing I have to a grandmother. Robert laughs at me because I cry every time I see her! Maybe because she reminds me of my grandmother?? Not really sure.

No comments: