"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby Boy


My best friend, Cindy, and her husband, Waylan, finally got a baby boy today!!! Baby Nathan is 3 days old and adorable (but not as adorable as big sister Justine). They have been waiting 9 1/2 months for a boy to come along and today was the day. Now we pray that it is God's will for Nathan to become a Langford. I tease Cindy that she's cheating by adopting...no weight gain...no throwing up....she said she is but has to wait a long time. Today I told her she'd only have been 2 weeks past due since they waited 9 1/2 months. Don't you know when she takes him out in a few weeks other moms are going to be calling her names...so skinny w/a newborn!!! Cindy and Waylan will get more info on his "status" in 2 weeks after the first court hearing. (I'm learning all kinds of interesting facts about CPS and adoption from her.) Keep them in your prayers.

1 comment:

Helen said...

That is so noble of them. He's such a gift from God!!! However, I know I don't have it in my heart to adopt. How selfish am I?