"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend was uneventful. Of course I bought more clothes for Emma which I really need to quit doing. My phone was eligible for an upgrade so of course I got a new one and spent the rest of the weekend playing with it. We took the boys swimming today after our usual after church nap and that's about it. Pretty boring huh?!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Have I told you I have two phones just for me? Between me, Scott and the kids we have nine! I'm not bragging by all means, but I know this is ghetto, but Scott thought it was a good idea to get Metro PCS. They had this promotion going on where you get unlimited minutes and texting for four phones for $100. Well, he didn't check on the expiration dates of out ATT contracts until after the fact...........even though I asked him to. They will expire soon though. Anyway, how embarrasing is it to open your phone and the greeting is theie commercial.......Hello! Hello! Hello! Welcome to Metro PCS!!! Funny, huh?!