"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Monday, June 23, 2008

No title

Last night was the first night of VBS and I really enjoyed doing missions. It was easy and I still got to see all the kids as they came through. I didn't think 15 min would be much time but the first group that we had took 10 min and we had 5 left over! After that I started talking slower and reading more to take up 15 min!!! Tonight Melissa is leading and I'll sit back and be crowd control!

Today was the first day of swim lessons and it took all my energy just to take 3 kids to lessons (Justine was with us), get lunch and come home! Some days Emma sucks all the life out of me. And it was already 98 degrees when we left lessons at 11:30!!! I do so much better in the comfort of AC or being in water if I'm outside!!! The joy of being pregnant during the Texas summer!!

Does anyone else ever get tired of hearing their kids yell "mom"??!!!! I have heard "mom" more in the last 20 min than I have in days!!!

No comments: