"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Burn Baby Burn


Today Robert and I took the boys to Hawaiian Falls in Garland (I know what you are thinking Helen). We got there at 10:30 when the park opened and left at 5:30. My legs are RED and Josh is brown....not fair. The boys had a great time today but of course preggo forgot the camera so I have no pictures to prove it. I've never seen so many tattoos. Oh, and the lazy river there isn't so lazy and there is no good shade to nap under. The past 2 summers we've gone to Schlitterbahn so I'm used to COLD river water, shade, and a very lazy river to float. With Emma on the way, a 5 min trip to the waterpark sounded much better than 5 hours.

No comments: