"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Random Post

Imagine that...me being random.

We have almost survived the week w/o Robert! He should be at the church within the next 45 min and Josh and I will go pick him up. Kolton struggled with coming home to see Dad or staying with Nanny...in the end Nanny won as usual. I will say I have done surprisingly well w/o Robert this week. God has definitely done work on me w/o me even knowing it. Wasn't too long ago that I really didn't like to be left alone...part of the baggage from a previous "experience". I've come a long way! I did just fine this week if I do say so myself but I am glad things will be back to normal within the hour!!

I got bored yesterday so of course I went shopping. This time Josh and I only went to Kid to Kid so the clothes I bought for Emma were cheap and so cute!!! I have now had to move her wardrobe to the closet in what will be her room...her clothes started taking up too much of my closet space.

A few things on my mind right now that are, as the title says, random....
Cindy's baby boy Nathan. I called her yesterday and today for updates on him of course. You can check out her blog for his full story. Some of you have gotten prayer requests from me over the last 2 years about the Children's Minister, Paul, and his family. They were in a car accident 2 years ago that resulted in Paul and little Samantha being air lifted to 2 different hospitals. I read on Jennifer's blog just now that the man that hit them passed away from a massive heart attack. I'm not sure why reading that has left me speechless but it has.

Oh, and I have 2 new pet peeves. #1..when I order a diet drink for my diabetic kid and he gets regular...I've worked fast food in high school...it's not that hard...one says coke, one says diet coke, the labels are even different colors. Maybe I need to learn how to say diet coke in Spanish..would that help? And pet peeve #2...people who pull up at a gas station smoking. For those people I would like to walk over to them and stamp their forehead "dumba**". And for those who flick the cigarette out onto the ground at a gas station....I'd like to thank them for not blowing the entire place up. If you are one of those people who smoke at a gas station...please tell me what you are thinking so I can better understand your stupidity.

Robert called...Josh and I are off to the church.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You must be getting Kolton's drinks at the Murphy McDonalds. They do the same thing to me all of the time and it makes me so angry.

Glad Robert and all made it home safely!!