"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Watson Weekend Update

Not much has been happening in the Watson house since Robert got back from the Mission Trip...things are back to normal! Friday night we went to Friday Night at the Park with church kiddos. Justine made my day by finding me in order to give her favorite aunt a hug! She's the cutest thing ever and I get to babysit her for a while tomorrow...translation...she'll come over and play with the boys. Tomorrow the boys also start swim lessons. Of course Kolton can swim but since Josh is taking lessons I figured he could take more too.

Saturday night we took the boys to Adventure Landing for go-karts, laser tag and a round of putt putt golf. Of course they had fun and mom and dad left there TIRED!! Next Saturday we'll be off to Hawaiian Falls. The water park is 5 min from our house and this will be the first time we've gone.

Tonight VBS starts at church and runs thru Thursday. I had signed up to help Gina with older missions and then she and Mark leave!! I'm leading older missions and somehow talked Melissa into helping me!!! I always like the week of VBS but honestly this year I'm glad I'm not helping in a classroom. Older Missions will be short and sweet...we only have 15 min with each age group. Melissa and I will be talking fast!!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Elena and Ricky too swim lessons for seven years.........even when they didn't need it. I wanted to make sure they were strong swimmers.

Melissa said...

I'm glad that we are doing Missions together. Thanks for being patient with us the first day. I will be much rested and ready the rest of the week! :)

Jenn said...

You guys did an awesome job tonight! I really appreciate you both!