"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Saturday, June 28, 2008

VBS

VBS 2008 offically ended last night. I really enjoyed teaching older missions this year with Melissa and will probably do it again next year. (Jennifer, you've found Gina's replacement). Yes the class was easy, yes we only had the age groups for 15 min, yes we had many breaks....why wouldn't I do it again next year? Seriously, Melissa and I enjoyed all the kids and we both learned new things this week.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah! And a wonderful replacement you are!

I left VBS with a fractured wrist...that darn dunk tank did me in!

Melissa said...

Hey Marla, I too enjoyed doing Missions. I learned so much about how hard missionaries work and how we need to get busy sharing the Lord with people here around us. It was great fun teaching the kids and working with you. :)