"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday CeCe

Today Josh went to a birthday party for his friend CeCe who turned 4. They are in the same Sunday School class at church and were in the same class at Mother's Day Out. The party was at 10 this morning and since I had to be at home working, Robert dropped Josh off and I picked him up and I'm glad I wasn't at the party the whole time. When I went to get Josh it was a typical 4 year old party...kids everywhere...running in different directions...some yelling, some crying, some fighting. Josh came home looking like a tiger. I just had to take pictures to post for the blog.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Josh is sooooooo cute!!!!